We are following all the CT Social Distance Guidelines and CDC Guidelines for a safe and healthy gym experience. We have stepped up the cleanliness and sanitation efforts in our club, including providing additional cleaning stations, hand sanitizer and increasing the frequency of cleaning and wipe down of all equipment. We are asking for your help too!? Please follow these guidelines when at the club:
- Hands: Washing your hands for 20 seconds and/or hand sanitize them before going on the workout floor and after you leave the workout floor.
- Equipment: Wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Practice Social Distance Fitness: Stay 6 feet apart inside and outside the club at all times.
- Masks: For non-vigorous exercises, members must maintain 6 feet of distance while not wearing a mask. If you feel more comfortable you are welcome to wear your mask during your workout.
- Group Fitness Classes: No mask is required if you can safely maintain 12 feet apart at all times in the group fitness class.
- Feeling Sick?: If you are sick and/or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 and/or traveled out of the state, please stay home and self-quarantine for 14 days before returning to FitLife 24/7.