May 4 2023
Does FitLife 24/7 allow guests? What is the FitLife 24/7 guest policy?
- We do allow guests, twice a month any active FitLife 24/7 member can bring a friend, family member or co-worker.
- Our guest policy allows for guests during staffed hours only. Please call 860-378-6100 for staff hours.
- Each guest must complete and sign the guest waiver and present a valid photo ID at each visit.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- You are responsible for the conduct of your guest(s) while they are at FitLife 24/7 and you must be present with your guest(s) for the duration of their club usage.
- FitLife 24/7 members receive 2 complimentary guests passes every month. Unused guest passes do not carry over to the next month and will be forfeited.
Who can I give my complimentary guest pass to?
- Your complimentary guest pass can be given to a friend, family member or co-worker.
What is your policy on Children? Can I bring my children when a I workout at FitLife 24/7?
- FitLife 24/7 does not offer childcare or daycare. For that reason, our child policy does not allow for children to be present with their parent while working out unless the child is a member and meets our minimum age requirement of 18 or older.